Wear jewelry with a meaning with the bracelet "Ekomesha".
This white bracelet by ALAMA is a wrist protection, hand beaded by a Maasai women and is traditionally worn by the Maasai women and men. It stands for purity, bravery and energy. The size is adjustable and can therefore be worn on the wrist, upper arm or ankle.
The label is both committed to the preservation of the Maasai tribe's cultural heritage, improving their living conditions and sustainable craftsmanship. The jewelry collection is made of local and recycled materials and by following a zero waste policy.
- Handmade in Tanzania by Maasai women
- Measurements: Width: 16cm; Height: 13,5cm
- Adjustable by vegan leather cord
- Zero waste policy
- Material: 925 sterling silver, vegan leather, glass pearl beads, recycled plastic, metal
- Made to order; production takes about 3 weeks