Wear jewelry with a meaning with the bracelet "Iture".
This bracelet by ALAMA is a wrist protection hand beaded by a Maasai women and is traditionally worn as a warrior bracelet by the Maasai women to bundle energy.
The label is both committed to the preservation of the Maasai tribe's cultural heritage, improving their living conditions and sustainable craftsmanship. The jewelry collection is made of local and recycled materials and by following a zero waste policy.
- Handmade in Tanzania by Maasai women
- Measurements: Width: 18,5cm, Height: 12cm
- Adjustable by leather cord
- Made with zero waste policy
- Material: Glass pearl beads, recycled plastic, leather, 925 sterling silver
- Only available for pre-order; production takes about 3 weeks